THEO WANNE - GAIA Hard Rubber Soprano Saxophone Mouthpiece
Envio gratuito a España
Shipping in 24-48h
The GAIA Soprano has revolutionized the soprano world. It has modern projection, but a full rich, fat, and robust sound never before heard from a soprano mouthpiece. Theo has profoundly combined vintage and modern mouthpiece design for a breakthrough in soprano mouthpiece design.
The GAIA tends towards a traditional Jazz taste, but is quite versatile like the AMMA. The GAIA has a slight roll-over baffle, precision-sculpted inner sidewalls, and our True Large Chamber for a simply huge and alive vintage sound.
The GAIA hard rubber uses BY FAR the highest quality, most resonant, hard rubber available today in saxophone mouthpieces. By optimizing manufacturing techniques and recipes for hard rubber manufactured in the 1940s and 50s by the Meyer Bros., Otto Link, and Henry Chedeville, the rich resonant sound previously only available in vintage mouthpieces is BACK! There has never been a better hard rubber sax mouthpiece made….EVER! See the difference!
The GAIA Soprano’s True Large Chamber has broken new ground. Large chambered soprano mouthpieces where common in the first half the last century. They combined a large chamber with a low baffle and floor configuration. These made good classical mouthpieces, but they never really worked for the Jazz or Rock world.
The GAIA Soprano mouthpiece opens up a whole new world for the soprano saxophone. The window/floor/baffle/chamber/side wall configuration is totally unique and is the birth of a whole new world for the soprano saxophone!!! The GAIA soprano mouthpiece truly gives a sense of personal freedom and expression not possible before in a soprano mouthpiece. And because they are manufactured with accuracy higher than any other mouthpiece, vintage or new, the GAIA is truly revolutionary in bringing the vintage sound up to date both in design and construction.
- Modern projection with a full rich, fat, and robust sound never before heard from a soprano mouthpiece.
- The mouthpiece has always been desired, but never made until now!
- Traditional brightness and projection….just BIG sounding!
- Slight roll-over baffle, rounded inner side walls combined with our precision crafted True Large Chamber.
- Complex interior design far beyond any other new or vintage mouthpiece AND fully machined for incredible accuracy.
- Revolutionary in marrying the beautiful vintage sound with the benefits of modern design and construction.
- Revolutionary True Large Chambers - Huge!
- Patented, state-of-the-art, interior design with rounded inner side walls.
- Material: BY FAR the highest quality, most resonant, premium hard rubber available today in saxophone mouthpieces.
- Shank Ring: 24K gold-plated brass shank ring.
- Serial Number: Includes specific run and individual mouthpiece number.
- Pressure Plates: Includes both Alive Gold and Heavy Copper pressure plates and a precision screwdriver.
- Ligature: Includes our innovative, three-point contact, Enlightened Ligature (Vintified) and a precision hex-driver.
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads with varying hardness.
SOUND - Built to outplay Theo's very best Vintage Otto Link. Theo succeeded!
STYLE - Full, rich and fat traditional sound with a hint of edge!
DESIGN - Medium Roll-Over Baffle combined with our precision crafted True Large Chamber.