In 1985 SD Systems is the first manufacturer to introduce a mike, clamped directly to the instrument at the right place, giving musicians total freedom of movement on stage: the ‘legendary’ LCM85. It can be correctly positioned in a “classical position” towards the left-hand keys, picking up the complete sound spectrum of the instrument.
- flat freq.response 20-20.2000Hz.
- clamp follows shape of the rim and doesn’t harm your bell
- easy to clip over between different horns (i.e. Alto Tenor)
- shockmount in cradle
- for all sorts of wind instruments such as sax, trombone, trumpet, tuba, horn etc.
- exchangeable elements
- same specs as LCM89 however, LCM85 can handle higher SPL.
- including preamp with tone and volume controls
||back-electret condenser microphone
|Polar pattern :
|Max Sound pressure level:
||9V or phantom power 48-52V