The AMBIKA is our darkest mouthpiece. It has a deep, hauntingly gorgeous tone that only poetry can describe.
Our TRUE Large Chamber (much like the vintage mouthpieces of the 1940s but technically superior due to our patent-pending machining technology) ensures an even warmer and fatter sound than the great classics of yesteryear.
The AMBIKA is a great classic jazz mouthpiece with a true vintage sound. Its incredible fat and full sound will engulf you and your audience!
The AMBIKA has no baffle at all. Amazingly, with its HUGE chamber and NO baffle, it is not stuffy or thin. If you like the vintage New York Otto Link sound, then your will love the AMBIKA.
- Built to outplay Theo's very best Vintage New York Tone Master and Master Link Otto Link. Theo succeeded!!!
- The perfect Classic Jazz mouthpiece, with a deep and haunting sound best left to poetry. Hauntingly dark!
- No baffle design, yet still projects wonderfully.
- Huge True Large Chamber like its 1940’s brethren, but manufactured with precision only previously dreamed of.
- Revolutionary True Large Chambers - Huge!
- Patented, state-of-the-art, interior design with rounded inner side walls.
- Finish: Reticulated 24K Gold with vintage black highlights (standard) and Vintified (special order).
- Serial Number: Includes specific run and individual mouthpiece number.
- Pressure Plates: Includes both Alive Gold and Heavy Copper pressure plates and a precision screwdriver.
- Ligature: Includes our patented integrated two-point contact Liberty Ligature and a precision hex-driver.
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads with varying hardness.