ALTO SAXOPHONE RX RED BRASS LACQUERED
Introducing the flagship model of Forestone Saxophones , the RX Series.
Featuring the significant Rolled Tone Hole with special mechanic construction to create a FOCUSED and BIGGER tone ; engineered with a Hybrid Post Construction and being fully cryogenic FVCT treated on the body and neck — for more power than ever.
The Forestone RX Red Brass Lacquered delivers faster response, has Pisoni Pro Pads real mother of pearl and is beautifully hand engraved on saxophone body and neck.
This Lacquered version has a warm, focused and classical sound which can be easily modulated. A flexible all-round horn suitable for all styles.
- Material: Red brass
- Finish: Clear lacquered
- Bell: Engraved / Detachable
- Pads: Pisoni with metal resonators
- Springs: Blue steel
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable Metal
- Full rib construction on top and bottom stack
- Ergonomic design
- Key posts: Hybrid post construction
- Neck: Vintage neck / Classic neck
- High F#